Mr. Ho is showing us the boys' bedrooms
With the shared experience, advantages and difficulties in taking care of his children at the Orphanage , OBV hoped to have more experience to help the boys with special circumstances that the Organization is heading.
(Nam Ky Orphanage's Regulation and Spirits)
1. Obey the Authorities and Guardians who do things to help build up our personality and our lives.
2. Respect the others, be modest when being reprimanded and try to correct the faults sincerely.
3. Finnish our tasks perfectly, be patient when doing tasks entrusted by the Community.
4. Don't lie, steal but respect the others' property and don't be curious about the other's private information.
5. Believe that education ensure a bright future and uphold the spirit of learning diligently, patiently and creatively.
6. Give priority to study English and Computer.
7. Protect the environment, keep the house tidy and clean. Use the public and private property carefully.
8. Love each other sincerely, respect and sacrifice to help each other to become good and helpful people.
9. Be a good example; try to build a moral and humane family.
10. Strive for being a mature, responsible and reliable person
Please pray and continue to be the OBV's companions to fulfill the mission to help the children suffering from sex exploitation and trafficking.
March 10, 2013
Translated by Tho Nguyen. The original version in Vietnamese entitled "Dự Án Mở Nhà OBV Cho Các Em Nam!"