WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The intent of this mission trip is to expose you to all issues surrounding child sex exploitation and trafficking. You will meet the survivors, and visit areas from where they were trafficked. You will be exposed to issues of adverse childhood factors impacting child development, poverty, discrimination, corruption, that contribute to the proliferation of sex trafficking. At the same time, we want to shine light on organizations like One Body Village and individual people that take steps to end child sexual exploitation and human trafficking!
- You may not DO a lot, but you are there to LEARN. Open your mind, your eyes, your ears, your sense of smell and touch, your heart to see, hear, and UNDERSTAND. And when you come back home, you can DO a lot of GOOD with whatever your heart and mind tell you. It may be with One Body Village, or it may be down another path. We’re not selfish!
BOOKING YOUR FLIGHT FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
- When you book your flight to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), make sure you also apply for a multiple-entry Visa since you’ll be entering/exiting Vietnam more than once. Check with your travel agent or your country's Department of State (In US, check https://travel.state.gov)
Thank you for your interest in visiting OBV children.
Our children have daily living activities like those of any child in a family. Their daily schedules may be affected if we allow visits too often. Therefore, guest visitation can only be arranged by prior appointment and when the children's schedule allows.
If you would like to find out more information about OBV activities and the activities of OBV children, please visit OBV website at www.onebodyvillage.org, FB https://www.facebook.com/OneBodyVillagePage for many of our reports and reflections.
Imagin you have more than 10 or even 20 kids in the house, and someone come and stay in your house for days. Please visit and help us, not be a burden to us. That is why we require you as follow:
Your donations are tax deductible!
OBV issues receipt / thank you letter for:
- Online donation: at beginning of each month by email.
- Donation by mail or at events: sometime it takes more than a month for us to mail the receipt.
EIN (Employer Identification Number): 45-0596188
We would like to start off by thanking everyone who has been keeping the children and us in your thoughts and prayers. Please know that we are immensely grateful. In addition, many of you have also been sending us donations. Please know that this money will be used to improve these children's futures.
There are ways to make a monetary contribution.
1) Using Credit Card